Here at Lou Lou, we believe the people on our team are the foundation of our business. We want to find people that are the perfect fit for Lou Lou, and perhaps more importantly, people for whom Lou Lou is the perfect fit for them. We focus on these three attributes for every position in the company:
1. Thrive in Chaos: Not just survive, but thrive. Our business is growing fast, and we are constantly reinventing the way we operate. We want people who are builders - that are thrilled by the challenge of building something from the ground up, and are always looking for ways to improve any process.
2. Autonomy and Accountability: These two go hand in hand. We strive to make each role completely autonomous - meaning you can show up to work every day and know what to do without being told by someone else. The more each team member proactively accounts for their efforts, the more autonomous our whole team can be.
3. Positivity: You can be doing your favorite thing in the world, but if it's with someone you don't like, you're miserable. You can be doing something that's not very fun, but if it's with a group of friends that you love, you're all having a blast. Every person that walks through the door each day should be someone the whole team is excited to be around. This is our most important principle and we will select for this even above skills and performance.
Not-so-fun fact: Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women and other marginalized folks tend to only apply when they check every box. Think you have what it takes, but not sure you check every box? Reach out to us anyways. We’d love to talk and determine together whether you could be a be a great fit!
Open positions are listed below. If there are no positions listed, please continue checking back as we frequently post new positions.
COPYWRITER/ASSISTANT MARKETING MANAGER
- Work with the marketing director to turn around creative and engaging content, ads and emails
- Write/outline the weekly emails sent to our audience, using current templates
- Write/outline rotating homepage banners, outline Instagram Stories content, new creative campaigns, rotating daily content. Review all content and organize in daily folders.
- Write/outline the weekly ads for our ad team
- Edit any content from other team members before sending to design: Tips from Karen,
- Pinterest, NICU, Birth Day features, etc.
- Refine brand voice and keep messaging fresh
- Help with Instagram content strategy to increase engagement, grow audience and drive revenue, write Instagram captions as needed
- Be an active part of the marketing team by contributing and implementing new content, marketing ideas and make recommendations based on results
- Analyze and report results to the marketing director and owners
- Creative writing experience and samples required
- Ability to edit grammar and punctuation with precision
- Excellent written communication and project management skills
- Extreme resourcefulness to work autonomously and be self driven in an ever-growing brand
- Strong analytical skills and enthusiasm for data-driven marketing to help build on all channels
- Familiarity with Klaviyo, Shopify, Trello and Slack and ability to learn new platforms and tools
- Must be able to work full-time in our Orem office
- 3-5+ years experience in email marketing, social media marketing, and/or content and brand marketing
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, English, Communications, or a related field
- Based on experience
- Email a copy of your resume and relevant examples of your work to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with answers to these questions:
- Please tell us why you’re the perfect candidate.
- What software do you have experience working with that is relevant to this position?
- Do you live near Orem, UT?
- Anything else you’d like to share with us?
Lou Lou & Company is looking for a new bowmaker to join our team. This is a stay at home position, but applicants must live close to our Orem office. The ideal applicant will be organized, efficient, and have a precise eye for detail. Sewing experience preferred, basic knowledge of operating a sewing machine is required. Compensation is piece-rate, meaning you will be paid per bow. This also means you can work any schedule you like as long as you are meeting the minimum bow quantities.
Expected Hours: 20-30 hours per week
Location: Able to travel weekly to Lou Lou's Orem office
Compensation: Paid per bow (estimated $10 to $12/hour depending on pace)
To Apply: complete the application online here.